10 Laws Of Women's Fashion

1. If it’s not comfortable don’t wear it, no matter how hot it looks. Some of y’all are going to be like
“But I look cute.” Well in Tina’s life, she doesn’t wear uncomfortable clothes. Period!

2. On short skinny people like myself, skinny jeans are a must. Bootcut jeans or bell-bottom jeans aren’t acceptable. In my opinion, they make us look shorter. My rule is to go ahead and accent the legs, it makes me look taller.
Notice how the tighter jeans make my legs look longer than the other jeans? I always opt for skinny jeans over bootcut jeans.

3. Stripes are always a good idea. 

4. Black is a great color for any occasion and makes a great accent to almost outfits. I’ve worn black at weddings, funerals, parties, etc.

5. BUY clothes that fit! This has been extremely hard for me and I’ve had to spend extra money on professional clothing that fits because of my size. But when I find clothing that fits I am very excited.




6. Maxi dresses or above the knee dresses are better for short people than knee-length dresses. In my opinion, if you’re short like me at 5’3” you either need to go above the knee or below. Just at the knee, looks weird.

7. Pencil skirts are a better option for shorter people than regular short skirts.

8. If you don’t know what to wear, when in doubt just steal your husband's or brother's shirt and throw on leggings underneath.

9. If your clothing has to be ironed, it isn’t worth wearing.

10. you always look better than you think you do.

Post a Comment

0 Comments